Dover Mews 2, Dover, St Lawernce Gap *New ultra modern homes, PV System,Christ Church
(Property ID: 112815)
*Exclusively marketed by Cumberwood Realty*
Last picture is July 2023 building progress
This ultra-modern townhouse development consists of 16 units, each of which features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with an extra room for an office or a 4th bedroom. The townhouses are equipped with a 4kWh photovoltaic system that helps to reduce electricity bills and promotes sustainability.
Located just off of St Lawrence Gap and only 240 meters away from Dover Beach, the townhouses are in a prime location, with easy access to various amenities such as bars, restaurants, hotels, and clubs.
The lower level of the townhouse features an open planned living and dining room that opens onto a covered terrace, providing a relaxing space to entertain guests. The large kitchen comes with a breakfast bar, making meal preparation and dining convenient and enjoyable. Additionally, there is a large study/office that can be used as a fourth bedroom, a powder room/half bathroom, and a laundry on this level.
The upper level of the townhouse boasts a large master suite with a private open deck, providing stunning views of the surroundings. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good-sized and share a bathroom and an open deck.
The property features modern contemporary finishes, which adds to the overall luxurious feel of the townhouse development. The finishes are sleek and elegant, with clean lines and minimalistic design. The townhouses are equipped with aesthetically pleasing fittings and fixtures. This can also include at an extra cost an appliance package, however A/C units in 3 bedrooms are included. The large windows in the living and dining area allow natural light to flow into the space, creating a bright and airy ambiance. The flooring is made of high-quality materials, such as hardwood or polished concrete, adding to the modern and sophisticated feel of the townhouses.
The large windows in the living and dining area allow natural light to flow into the space, creating a bright and airy ambiance. The flooring is made of high-quality materials, such as hardwood or polished concrete, adding to the modern and sophisticated feel of the townhouses.
The bathrooms are fitted with modern fixtures, such as rain showers, floating vanities, and designer tiles, providing a spa-like experience for residents. The bedrooms are spacious and come with ample closet space, ensuring that residents have enough room for their belongings.
Overall, the modern contemporary finishes in this townhouse development add to the luxurious and comfortable lifestyle it offers. Residents will appreciate the great location, the attention to detail and high-quality materials used in the design, making it a desirable place to call home. Also given the great location of this townhouse development and its close proximity to the beach this is a great opportunity to invest in a property with high rental potential, making it a wise investment decision for those looking to expand their property portfolio.
House size: 1535 Sq.Ft.
Land Size: 2000 Sq.Ft.
Appliance package $20,000 USD
- Foundations: Reinforced concrete on damp proof membrane on termite-treated compact marl fill.
- Vertical Structure: 200, 150 and 100mm concrete blocks, with steel reinforcing bars and concrete infill to some cores, along with reinforced concrete to columns and load bearing walls.
- Floor slabs: Reinforced concrete slabs and beams including support beams.
Roof: Waterproof membrane, on waterproof cement screed lay to fall to water outlets, on reinforced concrete slabs.
- Floors: Semi-gloss porcelain tiles butt-jointed on floated finished concrete slabs.
- Interior walls are finished with one coat cement rendered plaster off wood trowel, then one coat high quality trowel plastic.
Suspended gypsum board painted ceilings with recessed light fixtures
Doors and Windows:
- Entrance and Interior doors are made of semi-solid core, hung on stainless steel hinges on wood frames painted with high quality paint, with locks in satin nickel.
- Patio Doors are custom built with high quality, uPVC doors, 304 Stainless Steel hardware
- Windows are high quality uPVC windows with insect screens.
Factory manufactured and pre-assembled, built-in closets and cabinets, with high quality paint and fittings and accessories.
- Porcelain floor tiles and ceramic wall tiles on shower walls; fibreglass shower trays; rain shower heads.
- Vanities cabinets in PVC; ceramic countertops with integral sinks.
Built-in cabinets with granite countertops, stainless steel sinks, standard spaces allowed for microwave, oven and refrigerator. (Appliances not supplied but a package can be purchased for $20K USD)
Split type units in all bedrooms. Living areas are A/C-ready.
- Exhaust fans are provided to all bathrooms and powder rooms which have no external windows.
- All balcony doors and windows can open to provide a full flow of fresh air.
- Conduits in each unit for fibre optic cable (to be supplied by service providers) for telephone, internet and TV service
- Infrastructure required for the installation by the respective utility companies of individual electric and water meters to each unit.
separate solar water heating system for each unit, with backup electrical booster.
Grid Tied 4kWh photovoltaic solar system
Sewage water Storm drainage:
- Soiled water is gravity fed off the property to the local Barbados Water Authority sewage treatment plant.
- Storm drainage directed into suck wells on the property.
Electrical supply in kitchen/ laundry to accommodate:
120v for a Microwave
120v for a Refrigerator
208v for a Cooker
110v/ 208v for a Washer/Dryer respectively
Enclosed fenced gardens